* For making mobile phone calls and use of mobile internet outside Luxembourg your Huawei Y5 II standardly selects the network with the best reception and most attractive tarriffs. This is called roaming.
* Therefore, keep the network selection option preferably set to automatically on your Huawei Y5 II.
* To manually select a different network, click *Next* for instructions.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Mobile network*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Network operator*.
* Disable *Choose automatically*.
* The Huawei Y5 II is now searching for available networks.
* Choose the Tango network.
* The Huawei Y5 II will connect to the selected network.
* The Huawei Y5 II has been logged onto the selected network.
* Return to the Start screen.