Huawei Y5 II
- Your device may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your Tango SIM card.
- Click Next for step-by-step instructions on how to manually set up the SMS centre on your Huawei Y5 II.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the message symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose an option, in this case SIM 1 SMS centre.
- Enter +352091000030 and choose the tick symbol.
- The SMS centre has been set.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- The Huawei Y5 II can now be used for receiving and sending SMS messages in Luxembourg and abroad.