HuaweiMate 10 Pro Android PieWi-FiConnect to a Wi-Fi network
* In addition to mobile internet you can also use a Wi-Fi connection with the Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
* The Huawei Mate 10 Pro requires a number of settings to be configured to access the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
* Choose *Next* for step-by-step instructions.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Wireless & networks*.
* Choose *Wi-Fi*.
* Enable *Wi-Fi*.
* All available wireless networks within range of your Huawei Mate 10 Pro are listed.
* Choose the network to which you want to connect.
* If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within range of the Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
* If this screen appears, enter the password and choose *CONNECT*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
* Return to the Start screen.
* You can now use the internet via the selected Wi-Fi network.