Mate 9 Pro
Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your Huawei Mate 9 Pro is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Email.
- Under To, enter an e-mail address or, in this case, choose the plus symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Note: only contacts with an e-mail address are displayed here.
- Tick a contact.
- Under Subject, enter a subject.
- Choose the text box and enter a message.
- Choose the paperclip symbol.
- The e-mail will be sent.
- Return to the Start screen.