HuaweiP20 Pro Android PieNetworkUsage across the border
* For making mobile phone calls and use of mobile internet outside Luxembourg your Huawei P20 Pro standardly selects the network with the best reception and most attractive tarriffs. This is called roaming.
* Therefore, keep the network selection option preferably set to automatically on your Huawei P20 Pro.
* To manually select a different network, click *Next* for instructions.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Wireless & networks*.
* Choose *Mobile network*.
* Choose *Carrier*.
* Disable *Automatic*.
* Choose *OK*.
* The Huawei P20 Pro is now searching for available networks.
* Choose the Tango network.
* The Huawei P20 Pro will connect to the selected network.
* The Huawei P20 Pro has been logged onto the selected network.
* Return to the Start screen.