- Tango enables automatic configuration of mobile internet and other services on your Huawei P9.
- It is also possible to manually set up mobile internet on your Huawei P9. Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- If Mobile data is disabled, enable Mobile data.
- If Mobile data is enabled, go to the next step.
- Choose Access Point Names.
- Under Name, enter Internet
- Under APN, enter internet
- Under Proxy, do not enter anything
- Under Port, do not enter anything
- Under Username, do not enter anything
- Under Password, do not enter anything
- Scroll down.
- Under MCC, enter 270
- Under MNC, enter 77
- Under Authentication type, tick None.
- Choose APN type.
- If this screen appears, enter default,supl (note: in lower case) and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, tick Internet and choose OK.
- Return to the Start screen.
- To reboot the Huawei P9, press and hold the power button on the side of the Huawei P9.
- The Huawei P9 will automatically reboot.
- If this screen appears, enter the PIN code and choose the enter key.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Huawei P9 has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Huawei P9 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- You can now start using the internet.