LGE460 Optimus L5 IINetworkUsage across the border
* For making mobile phone calls and use of mobile internet outside Luxembourg your LG Optimus L5 II standardly selects the network with the best reception and most attractive tarriffs. This is called roaming.
* Therefore, keep the network selection option preferably set to automatically on your LG Optimus L5 II.
* To manually select a different network, click *Next* for instructions.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *More...*
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Mobile networks*.
* Choose *Network operators*.
* Choose *Search networks*.
* The LG Optimus L5 II is now searching for available networks.
* Choose the network you would like to connect to.
* Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.
* The LG Optimus L5 II will be logged into the selected network.
* The LG Optimus L5 II is now connected to the selected network.
* Return to the Start screen.