E975 Optimus G
- Tango enables automatic configuration of MMS and other services on your LG Optimus G.
- It is also possible to manually set up MMS and other services on your LG Optimus G. Click Next for instructions.
- Note: An internet connection is required to send and receive MMS messages. If necessary, in the menu on the left, choose the relevant instructions in order to configure an internet connection for use. Continue with the MMS configuration.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Mobile networks.
- Choose Access point names.
- Under Name, enter MMS.
- Under APN, enter internet.
- Under Username, enter nothing.
- Under Password, enter nothing.
- Under MMSC, enter http://mms.tango.lu.
- Under MMS proxy, enter 22.214.171.124.
- Scroll down.
- Under MMS port, enter 8080.
- Under MCC, enter 270.
- Under MNC, enter 77.
- Under Authentication type, tick PAP.
- Under APN type, enter mms. (Note: in lower case)
- Press the menu key.
- The LG Optimus G has been configured for MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the LG Optimus G and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the MMS in the messages inbox of the LG Optimus G.
- Want to know how to create and send MMS messages on your LG Optimus G? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.