Pair with another device
- To connect with another Bluetooth device like a headset, carkit or laptop your LG G4 requires a number of settings.
- Consult the user manual of the Bluetooth device and check which security code is needed for Bluetooth pairing (usually 0000 or 1234).
- Then, set up the device to “Bluetooth connecting” and continue with the next steps.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- If this screen appears, choose an option, in this case Close tutorial.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the LG G4’s range, they will be listed.
- Choose the device that you want the LG G4 to connect to.
- If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device and that it is within range of the LG G4 and choose SEARCH on your LG G4.
- If this screen appears, verify the code and choose PAIR.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code of the selected Bluetooth device and choose PAIR. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection will be made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- The LG G4 and the Bluetooth device are paired and available for use.