* To connect with another Bluetooth device like a headset, carkit or laptop your LG G4 requires a number of settings.
* Consult the user manual of the Bluetooth device and check which security code is needed for Bluetooth pairing (usually 0000 or 1234).
* Then, set up the device to "Bluetooth connecting" and continue with the next steps.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the menu symbol.
* If this screen appears, choose an option, in this case *Close tutorial*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the LG G4's range, they will be listed.
* Choose the device that you want the LG G4 to connect to.
* If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device and that it is within range of the LG G4 and choose *SEARCH* on your LG G4.
* If this screen appears, verify the code and choose *PAIR*.
* If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code of the selected Bluetooth device and choose *PAIR*. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
* The connection will be made.
* Follow any instructions on the other device.
* The pairing has been completed.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Start screen.
* The LG G4 and the Bluetooth device are paired and available for use.