P710 Optimus L7 II
- Tango enables automatic configuration of MMS and other services on your LG Optimus L7 II.
- It is also possible to manually set up MMS and other services on your LG Optimus L7 II. Click Next for instructions.
- Note: An internet connection is required to send and receive MMS messages. If needed, see the instructions on how to configure your device for mobile internet.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Mobile networks.
- Choose Access point names.
- Under Name, enter MMS.
- Under APN, enter internet.
- Under Username, enter nothing.
- Under Password, enter nothing.
- Scroll down.
- Under MMSC, enter http://mms.tango.lu.
- Under MMS proxy, enter 22.214.171.124.
- Under MMS port, enter 8080.
- Under MCC, enter 270.
- Under MNC, enter 77.
- Under Authentication type, tick PAP.
- Choose APN type.
- If this screen appears, enter mms, and choose OK. (Note: in lower case).
- If this screen does not appear, tick MMS.
- The LG Optimus L7 II has been configured for MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the LG Optimus L7 II and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the MMS in the messages inbox of the LG Optimus L7 II.
- Want to know how to create and send MMS messages on your LG Optimus L7 II? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.