- Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your LG V30, containing the latest functionalities and apps.
- This should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
- Click Next for step-by-step instructions.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to update your LG V30 to the latest software version over the air.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Update centre.
- To search for updates, choose Check now for update.
- The LG V30 is now searching for available updates.
- If this screen appears, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
- If this screen does not appear, the LG V30 already has the latest software version.
- Return to the Start screen.