* To connect with another Bluetooth device like a headset, carkit or laptop your Microsoft Lumia 535 requires a number of settings.
* Consult the user manual of the Bluetooth device and check which security code is needed for Bluetooth pairing (usually 0000 or 1234).
* Then, set up the device to "Bluetooth connecting" and continue with the next steps.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Scroll to the right.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Settings*.
* If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the Microsoft Lumia 535 's range, they will be listed.
* Choose the device that you want the Microsoft Lumia 535 to connect to.
* If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the other device and that it is within range of the Microsoft Lumia 535 .
* If this screen appears, verify the code and choose *ok*.
* If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code of the selected Bluetooth device and choose *ok*. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
* The connection will be made.
* Follow any instructions on the other device.
* The pairing has been completed.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Start screen.
* The Microsoft Lumia 535 and the Bluetooth device are paired and available for use.