Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your Microsoft Lumia 950 is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Outlook Mail.
- Under To:, enter an e-mail address or, in this case, enter the first letters of the contact.
- Note: only contacts with an e-mail address are displayed here.
- Choose a contact from the list of suggestions.
- Choose Subject and enter a subject.
- Choose the text box and enter a message.
- Choose the paperclip symbol.
- The message will be sent.
- Return to the Start screen.