Disable data usage
- If you don’t wish to use mobile internet, and want to avoid unnecessary data costs, you can disable this on your device.
- Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network & wireless.
- Data usage has been disabled.
- Return to the Start screen.
- To enable the use of mobile internet again, undo the previous actions, and (if necessary) see manual internet configuration to activate mobile internet.