Moto Z Play
Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your Moto Z Play is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Gmail.
- Choose the compose symbol.
- Under To, enter an e-mail address or, in this case, enter the first letter of the contact.
- Note: only contacts with an e-mail address are displayed here.
- Choose a contact.
- Choose Subject and enter a subject.
- Choose Compose email and enter a message.
- Choose the paperclip symbol.
- Choose an option, in this case Images.
- If this screen appears, choose ALLOW.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The e-mail will be sent.
- Return to the Start screen.