Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your Nokia 2720 fold is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Start screen.
- Choose Menu.
- Choose Messaging, and then Select.
- Choose Create message, and then Select.
- Choose E-mail message, and then Select.
- Under To, enter an e-mail address, or (in this case) choose a contact using Add, Contacts, and choose Select.
- Note: only contacts with e-mail addresses are displayed.
- Choose a contact, and choose Select.
- Under Subject, enter a subject.
- Under Message, enter the message text.
- Choose Options.
- Choose Insert, and then Select.
- Choose Image, and then Select.
- Choose Open Images, and then Select.
- Choose the picture, and choose Insert.
- To add a sound or video clip, select Options, Insert, Select, Sound clip or Video clip, and follow the steps as described to add a picture.
- To send the picture with text, choose Send.
- The e-mail is sent.
- Return to the Start screen.