Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your Nokia 2760 is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Start screen.
- Choose Menu.
- Choose Messaging, and then Select.
- Choose Create message, and then Select.
- Choose E-mail message, and then Select.
- Enter the recipient's e-mail address, or (in this case) select a contact.
- Choose Add.
- Choose Contacts, and then Select.
- This screen only shows those contacts whose e-mail addresses are stored.
- Choose a contact, and choose Select..
- Choose Subject, enter a subject for the message, and choose Next.
- Enter the text of the message, and choose Next.
- Choose Insert, and then Select.
- Choose Image, and then Select.
- Choose Open Images, and then Select.
- Choose a picture, and choose Insert.
- To add a sound clip, choose Options, Sound clip, and follow the steps as described to add a picture.
- To send the message, choose Options.
- Choose Send, and then Select.
- The message is sent.
- Return to the Start screen.