* For making mobile phone calls and use of mobile internet outside Luxembourg your Nokia 3 standardly selects the network with the best reception and most attractive tarriffs. This is called roaming.
* Therefore, keep the network selection option preferably set to automatically on your Nokia 3.
* To manually select a different network, click *Next* for instructions.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Drag the arrow symbol up.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Mobile networks*.
* Choose *Network operators*.
* Choose *Search networks*.
* The Nokia 3 is now searching for available networks.
* Choose the Tango network.
* The Nokia 3 will connect to the selected network.
* The Nokia 3 has been logged onto the selected network.
* Return to the Start screen.