Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your Nokia 500 is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Choose [[sp_email_name]].
- Choose Options, and choose New mail.
- Under To, enter an e-mail address, or (in this case) choose a contact using Options, Recipient Add.
- Note: Only contacts with e-mail addresses are displayed.
- Choose a contact, and check it.
- Choose OK.
- Under Subject, enter a subject.
- Choose the text box, and enter the message.
- Choose Options, Add attachment, and then Image.
- To add a sound or video clip, choose Options, Add attachment, Sound or Video, and follow the steps as described to add a picture.
- To send the picture with text, choose Options, and choose Send.
- The e-mail is sent.
- Return to the Start screen.