5800 Xpress Music
Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your Nokia 5800 Xpress Music is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Choose Create message, and then Select.
- Choose E-mail, and then Select.
- Under To, enter an e-mail address, or (in this case) choose a contact using Options, Add recipient, and choose Select.
- Note: This screen only shows those contacts whose e-mail addresses are stored.
- Choose a contact, followed by OK.
- Under Subject, enter a subject for the message.
- Scroll down.
- Enter the text of the message.
- Choose Options.
- Choose Insert, and then Select.
- Choose Image from Gallery, and then Select.
- Choose the picture, and choose Select.
- To add a sound or video clip, choose Options, Insert, Sound clip from Gallery or Video clip from Gallery, and follow the steps as described to add a picture.
- To send the picture with text, choose Options, Send and then Select.
- The e-mail is sent.
- Return to the Start screen.