Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your Nokia 6300 is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Start screen.
- Choose Menu.
- Choose Messaging, and then Select.
- Choose E-mail, and then Select.
- Choose Write new e-mail, and then Select.
- Enter the receiver's e-mail address at To, or (as in this example) choose this contact's address using Search.
- This screen only shows those contacts whose e-mail address is stored.
- Choose a contact, and choose Select.
- Under Subject, enter a subject for the message.
- Scroll down.
- Under Message text, enter the text of your your message.
- To add a picture, choose Options.
- Choose Attach file, and then Select.
- Choose Images, and then Open.
- Choose a picture, and choose Select.
- To add a Music file, choose Options, Attach file, and follow the steps as described to add a picture.
- To send the message, choose Send.
- Choose Send now, and then Select.