Usage across the border
- For making mobile phone calls and use of mobile internet outside Luxembourg your Nokia 8 standardly selects the network with the best reception and most attractive tarriffs. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, keep the network selection option preferably set to automatically on your Nokia 8.
- To manually select a different network, click Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Drag the arrow symbol up.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network & Internet.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Nokia 8 is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the Tango network.
- The Nokia 8 will connect to the selected network.
- The Nokia 8 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.