Connect to a Wi-Fi network
- In addition to mobile internet you can also use a Wi-Fi connection with the Nokia 8110 Banana.
- The Nokia 8110 Banana requires a number of settings to be configured to access the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
- Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Press the menu key.
- Scroll down.
- Select the settings symbol and press the SELECT key.
- Select Wi-Fi and press the SELECT key.
- Select On and press the SELECT key.
- Select Available Networks and press the SELECT key.
- All available wireless networks within range of your Nokia 8110 Banana are listed.
- Select the network to which you want to connect and press the SELECT key.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within the range of the Nokia 8110 Banana and press the Rescan key.
- If this screen appears, select Password, enter the password and press the Connect key.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Nokia 8110 Banana is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- You can now use the internet via the selected Wi-Fi network.