- Tango enables automatic configuration of MMS and other services on your Nokia Asha 300.
- It is also possible to manually set up MMS and other services on your Nokia Asha 300. Click Next for instructions.
- Start screen.
- Choose Menu.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Configuration.
- Choose Personal settings.
- If this screen appears, choose Add.
- If this screen does not appear, choose Options, and then Add new.
- Choose Account names, enter MMS, and choose OK.
- Choose Server address, enter http://mms.tango.lu, and choose OK.
- Choose Use pref. access pt., and then No.
- Choose Proxy, enter 188.8.131.52, and choose OK.
- Choose Proxy port, enter 8080, and choose OK.
- Choose Bearer settings.
- Choose Pack. data acc.pt., enter internet, and choose OK.
- Choose Authentic. type, and then Normal.
- Choose User name, enter nothing, and choose OK.
- Choose Password, enter nothing, choose OK, re-enter nothing, and choose OK.
- Choose Back three times.
- Choose MMS for a second, until a popup window is displayed.
- Choose Activate.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Nokia Asha 300 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the MMS in the messages inbox of the Nokia Asha 300.
- Want to know how to create and send MMS messages on your Nokia Asha 300? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.