Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your Nokia Lumia 1520 is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose your e-mail account.
- Under To:, enter an e-mail address, or, in this case, choose the plus symbol.
- Note: Only contacts with e-mail addresses are displayed.
- Choose a contact.
- Under Subject:, enter a subject.
- Choose the text box, and enter the message.
- Choose the paperclip symbol.
- The e-mail will be sent.
- Return to the Start screen.