Pair with another device
- To connect with another Bluetooth device like a headset, carkit or laptop your Nokia Lumia 930 requires a number of settings.
- Consult the user manual of the Bluetooth device and check which security code is needed for Bluetooth pairing (usually 0000 or 1234).
- Then, set up the device to “Bluetooth connecting” and continue with the next steps.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the Nokia Lumia 930’s range, they will be listed.
- Choose the device you to which you want to connect.
- If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the other device and that it is within range of your Nokia Lumia 930.
- If this screen appears, verify the code and choose ok.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code of the selected Bluetooth device and choose ok. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection will be made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- The Nokia Lumia 930 and the Bluetooth device are paired and available for use.